Hours: Monday to Friday, 42.5 hours per week.
Will include weekend and overnight stays.
Flexibility is essential to achieve business and customer expectations.
Salary: £24k plus OTE bonus scheme
As the Bird Control Surveyor and Technician you will be responsible for the providing excellent avian prevention solutions to new and existing customer in both the public and private sector.
This is achieved by a fully comprehensive written quotation to company specification which you will be responsible for providing. To ensure excellent customer service you and your team will deliver the end to end solution, which will include Risk Assessment, Method Statement, planning and delivering of the successful recommended solution.
* Conduct Technical surveys to ensure a specific customer quotations.
* Proofing installation for avian management, including wires, spikes and netting solutions.
* Partner with service team to implement best practice to eliminate customer/commercial bird issues.
Explore and demonstrate leading market alternatives.
* Build rapport and cultivate excellent working relationships with co-workers, potential and existing
customers through a professional demeanour and strong interpersonal skills.
* Provide Excellent Customer Service by leading and educating customer (potential or existing) through
AMES end to end process.
* Complete Job and Contracts Works professionally to agreed specified budget and timeline whilst
maintain customer contact/updates both written and verbally.