We are a family-run company providing pest control services to a range of clients including commercial, domestic and local authority.
Due to continued growth we are looking for an experienced Pest Control Technician to join our successful team based in the North West. There will be a 3 month probationary period.
Hours of work: 8.30 – 5pm Monday to Friday plus occasional out of hours work if necessary.
Salary: Competitive. Will be dependent on qualifications, experience & also assuming productivity targets are met.
We will provide a Company Vehicle with a range of pest control equipment & materials, a mobile phone & company uniform.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business that prides itself on delivering outstanding customer service.
The successful applicant must have:
• BPCA / RSPH level 2 in Pest Management, or higher
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in pest control
• Full UK driving licence (no more than 3 points)
• Good communication skills (both written & verbal)
• Basic IT skills for report writing / emails etc.
• Flexible re working hours
• Clean & Well-presented
• Highly motivated
• Able to work to a consistently high standard
• Inspect customer premises and report on levels of pest infestation
• Organise and undertake a treatment programme to control pests
• Write reports on all inspections undertaken to include details of treatment
• Maintain & service Electronic Fly Machines
• Undertake minor proofing works to prevent rodent / bird infestation
• Sell new and additional work as opportunities arise
• Attend training to continually develop relevant knowledge and skills