Pestcare environmental Ltd: A bespoke family run business in its fourteen year of trading continually growing and maintaining a well-established portfolio of long term customers. Pestcare is unique that it doesn’t advertise its services generally by the usual means and increases its business and security by direct contact with prospective clients and referrals. We operate in plain cars and vans giving a discreet service, our many long term customers appreciate. We concentrate our business on the industrial sector and do not compete in the domestic market. This scenario offers a unique opportunity for an established technician to join a team of staff with many years of service and feel secure in the position.
- As a Technician you must hold at least level one or two BPCA/RSPH.
- Have a proven track record of experience in Pest Control.
- Have a full driving licence.
- Willing to have a DBS check? (Disclosure and Barring Service).
- Good verbal communication and written skills.
- Be able to work self-motivated on own initiative.
- Enjoy working with and as part of a growing team.
- Private use of company vehicle.
- Company Mobile phone.
- Full uniform PPE & equipment.
- Ongoing training and improvement.
- Prospects of advancement.
- Commission on business leads for all staff.
- Salary £19,238 per annum.
Richard Webb, Managing Director, Pestcare Environmental Ltd, Unit 12 Four Ashes Enterprise Centre, Latherford Close, Four Ashes, Wolverhampton, WV10 7BY.