Location: Covering Bristol and surrounding area (Candidates need to live within 30 minutes drive of Bristol)
Salary: £26,000 + fully expensed van + overtime, full tools & equipment, pension, medical.
Our client is a National Facilities Management company that operates across multi sites throughout the UK with an impressive client base which includes a major UK Supermarket retailer.
Due to excellent business expansion our client requires a motivated Pest Control Support Technician covering the York and surrounding area working just on retail supermarket sites.
Our client is looking for a candidate who ideally lives within 30 minutes’ drive of York. The successful candidate will join an established team of qualified Pest Control Technicians in delivering a unique service delivery to their customer.
The Pest Control Support Technician will work with and support the existing Pest Control Technicians as well as undertaking pest proofing tasks such as the installation of bird netting and spikes.
The successful applicant must have:
• RSPH Level 2 or BPCA Part 2 (or equivalent)
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in pest control
• Hold a clean driving licence valid for use in the UK
• Good communication skills (both written & verbal)
• Have a clean criminal record
• Flexible in working hours
• Highly motivated
• Good Communication Skills and the ability to use your initiative
• Able to work consistently to a high standard
Role will involve daily travel.
Candidates will need to be flexible on working hours and be on call on evenings and weekends on a rota basis.
Please only apply if you are OK with this.