Location: Covering the Lancashire area (Mainly around the Preston, Blackburn, Chorley Areas)
Salary: £28,748 + fully expensed vehicle + overtime, full tools & equipment, pension, medical. Opportunity to earn up to £33,000 with overtime
Our client is a National Facilities Management company that operates across multi sites throughout the UK with an impressive client base which includes a major UK Supermarket retailer.
Due to excellent business expansion our client requires a motivated Pest Control Technician
covering the Lancashire area (mainly around Preston, Blackburn Chorley Areas) and looking after and managing approximately 25 retail supermarket sites.
Our client is looking for a candidate who ideally lives within the Lancashire region and is prepared to travel on a daily basis throughout the patch.
The successful candidate will join an established team of 30 highly qualified Pest Control Technicians in delivering a unique service delivery to their customer.
The successful applicant must have:
• RSPH Level 2 or BPCA Part 2 (or equivalent)
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in pest control, ideally at Senior Tech / Field Biologist / Supervisor level
• Hold a clean driving licence valid for use in the UK
• Good communication skills (both written & verbal)
• Have a clean criminal record
• Flexible in working hours
• Highly motivated
• Good Communication Skills and the ability to use your initiative
• Able to work consistently to a high standard
The package that we are prepared to offer for this role is a basic salary of £28,748 a fully expensed vehicle, full tools and equipment, 33 days holiday a year. There is opportunity to earn up to £33,000 with overtime.
Role will involve daily travel and maybe the very occasional overnight stay.
Candidates will need to be flexible on working hours.
Role will involve being on an on call rota, 1 week in every 4.