AAA Pest Control Services Ltd based in the North West, due to growth and demand we are looking for a driven and skilled technician to join our team.
Responsibilities as a Pest Control Technician, you will visit customers and provide a full range of services to address their pest control needs and challenges.
The key responsibilities of the role are to deliver a high-level pest control service to our customers ensuring you are customer focused at all times. This will involve:-
- Building rapport
- Using initiative
- Not afraid of working at heights or getting dirty!
- Possession of a full driving licence
- The ability to work alone
- Duties within this role will involve identifying different pest types and determining the best course of removal and prevention
- Be confident in dealing with clients at all levels be of smart appearance and polite
- BPCA/RSPH Qualification of Level 2 or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work to own initiative and as part of a team, strong problem solving skills
- Able to advise clients regarding all aspects of pest control. Be literate, keep good records and be able to organise their days efficiently
If you can demonstrate the right attitude, we will give you the rest of the skills and knowledge to succeed within our growing organisation.
Benefits: You will earn a competitive salary package including a base salary, 28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays), a company vehicle and smart phone. The opportunities to progress your career are limitless for the right individual.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: £18,000 / year
- BPCA – 1 Year
- Pest Control – 1 Year