Andy Law Pest Control
Salary: to £22,500 based on experience.
Additional Pest Control Technician needed by a reputable, professional pest control business based in Perth, covering Perth & Kinross, Fife, Dundee and Angus, and providing pest control services to the domestic, agricultural and commercial sectors.
The successful candidate will be smart, approachable, friendly, and client focused and service domestic, agricultural and commercial clients. On-going training will be provided as required.
- Perform evaluations and treatments for jobs allocated.
- Cover both contract and call-out work.
- Complete detailed treatment reports for work completed.
- Report regularly with management.
- Experience of mole control and use of rodenticides is essential.
- Experience in other aspects of pest control desirable but not essential as all applicants will be considered and full training can be provided.
- Resides in Perthshire.
- Be approachable, smart and friendly.
- Have competent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have a full driving licence.
- Core hours of Monday – Friday 08:00 hrs – 17:00 hrs.
- Overtime and weekend work, if required, by prior arrangement.
We will provide:
- Fully expensed and equipped company vehicle and fuel card.
- PPE and all other equipment.
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays.
- Initial and continuing professional training.
- Daily support from management.
We will require two references.