We are a long established family run company, providing pest control services to a range of commercial, domestic and local authority customers throughout the North of England. Our reputation is built around hard work and looking after our valued customers.
We provide pest control services and inspections; solving any pest problems that the customer may have. The work is varied and the successful candidate can look forward to rapid career progression with a forward thinking company.
We would like to hear from good communicators who can work enthusiastically within our team. It is also important that you can organize your own workload, plan daily routes and write neat and fluent customer reports. A good educational standard will help you to pass the industry exam to become qualified in a short space of time. Experience of working in pest control may be an advantage but we would also like to hear from people who have no previous experience in the pest control industry, as enthusiasm and a warm personality are more important attributes.
* Plans service calls by checking the daily schedule; organizing driving route and appointments.
* Identifies pest control problems by inspecting and determining causes; analyzing treatment, prevention, and exclusion options.
* Safely installs pest control materials including baits, sprays, powders and gels
* Preparing quotations for new service proposals by explaining provisions and options to existing customers and new customers.
* Identifies customer problems and selects the appropriate solution.
* Full Training will be given and an examination must be taken and passed to achieve a professional qualification. Extensive training will be included. The successful applicant will have a full UK Driving license and enjoy driving.
Hours of work are 8.30 until 5pm Monday to Friday plus occasional evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
If you are the kind of person that would like to build a career with a successful and up and coming company we would love to hear from you. We offer a good starting salary and holidays, a company vehicle, mobile phone, uniform and good working conditions.