We are a family-run company providing pest control services to a range of clients including commercial, domestic and local authority, covering Cumbria / Lancashire / North Yorkshire.
Due to continued growth we are looking for an experienced Pest Control Technician to join our successful team. There will be a 3 month probationary period.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday plus occasional out of hours if necessary.
Salary: Competitive. Will be dependent on qualifications, experience etc.
We will provide a Company Vehicle with a range of pest control equipment & materials, a mobile phone & company uniform.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business that prides itself on delivering outstanding customer service.The successful applicant must have• BPCA / RSPH level 2 in Pest Management
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in pest control
• Full UK driving licence
• Good communication skills (both written & verbal)
• Basic IT skills for report writing / emails etc.
• Flexible re working hours
• Highly motivated
• Able to work to a consistently high standard
• Inspect customer premises and report on levels of pest infestation
• Organise and undertake a treatment programme to control pests
• Write reports on all inspections undertaken to include details of treatment
• Maintain & service Electronic Fly Machines
• Undertake minor proofing works to prevent rodent / bird infestation
• Sell new and additional work as opportunities arise
• Attend training to continually develop relevant knowledge and skills
To apply for this post please email your CV with a covering letter to: Carol – email@example.com